ELLIS & WATTS GLOBAL INDUSTRIES, INC. Electrical Assembler in Batavia, Ohio
About us ...
Ellis & Watts solve complex engineering challenges. We build components to survive demanding applications and we deliver robust performance in the harshest environments; Nuclear, medical, and military. We don't just work to the highest standards, we embody them. Ellis & Watts means mission-critical engineering; nuclear-grade safety, medical-grade quality, and military-grade durability.
The role ...
If you would like to make a real difference as part of a winning team, then we want to hear from you! This position is located at our manufacturing facility in Batavia, OH.
- Read, interpret, and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and schematics to determine component parts and assembly sequence
- Assemble components, and position, align, and fasten components to units by using a variety of tools and equipment for proper fit and assembly
- Identify and report any faulty components or hazardous conditions during the assembly process
- Ensure all work performed meets or exceeds quality specifications
- Prepare all surfaces and components as necessary to ensure no damage occurs during assembly and testing
- Follow all quality and safety programs
We're looking for ...
- A minimum of 6 months electrical assembly experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read schematics and follow directions
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
Just so you know ...
- We require pre-employment drug testing and a background check
We offer ...
- Competitive compensation, paid time off, and generous employee benefits
- A casual work environment
- Fun team celebrations throughout the year!
If this sounds like a good match and you want to learn more about this exciting role, please get in touch with us today! Ellis & Watts is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer of women, minorities, individuals with disabilities & protected veterans.