Kyndryl, Inc. Data Architect in Bangalore, India
Your Role and Responsibilities
A Data Architect analyses the data needs of the company and uses skills in coding to maintain secure databases. They then collect and organize the data obtained. A Data Architect uses their training in analytics and various coding programs to analyse information and draw conclusions based on their findings. Additionally, using mathematical and statistical theory methods they present findings to management which are then used to improve various initiatives within the company. A Data Architect can look at a set of data and seek out patterns and utilize the information to remain competitive in the business of their employer.
A Data Architect meets with management and determines the best methods to gather the information required. Advanced education in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field is required, with many in the position holding a Master's degree. Meticulous attention to detail, as well as the ability to understand abstract concepts, is essential to perform well in this role.
Here at Kyndryl, we are the leading Infrastructure Services company in our industry. We are hiring an experienced Data Architect to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Kyndryl is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
Responsibilities for Data Architect
• Research and properly evaluate sources of information to determine possible limitations in reliability or usability
• Apply sampling techniques to effectively determine and define ideal categories to be questioned
• Compare and analyse provided statistical information to identify patterns, relationships and problems
• Define and utilize statistical methods to solve industry-specific problems in varying fields, such as economics and engineering
• Prepare detailed reports for management and other departments by analysing and interpreting data
• Train assistants and other members of the team how to properly organize findings and read data collected
• Design computer code using various languages to improve and update software and applications
• Refer to previous instances and findings to determine the ideal method for gathering data
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field
• Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
• Able to compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management
• Experience working with private and sensitive personal information
• Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
• Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software
• Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when meeting with and interviewing potential clients
• Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
• Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Master's Degree
State / Province KARNATAKA
City / Township / Village Bangalore
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Technical Specialist
Role ( Job Role ) Data Specialist
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Early Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No