Cisco Accounting Manager in Bangalore, India
Mange both in-house and outsourced R2R operations for multiple legal entities with complex & voluminous transactions, responsible for their accounting & compliance in accordance with USGAAP & SOX/Standard Operative Procedures respectively
Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality of information as required.
Hands on experience in managing the end-to-end Intercompany process related activities
Review of Intercompany accounting methods and procedures
Ability to lead complex projects independently.
Ability to take on & resolve complex accounting/process issues.
Planning and driving book close activities, effectively liaising between key account partners
Support financial and compliance audits by liaising with controllers and auditors.
Drive post-mortem reviews with Key stakeholders including Outsourcing partners and monitoring the key operational metrics & SLA's
Ability to think critically and drive process improvements.
Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional stake holders.
Be the single point of contact for the Corporate Controller's group with respect to given Function / Process
Collaborate seamlessly with key partners including Operations, Controllership, Compliance, Tax, and other meaningful functions to drive global projects
Internal controls & operational metrics
Monitor the health & hygiene of process/related accounts and provide right level of visibility/assurance to senior management
Adherence to both sox and internal controls.
Build a metrics-based organization.
Ability to review the R2R process and suggest appropriate controls to mitigate risks.
Transformation & Transitions
Drive automation initiatives that are scalable
Drive continuous process improvements/standardization by challenging the normal & fundamentally change the way business processes are driven.
Ability to define and develop a Shared Services Strategy, bring in standard methodologies from the industry and take the business operations to the next level.
Plan and effectively drive new transitions into Shared Services
Who will you work with
Global CCG Shared Service (GCSS) team works as a Centre of Excellence for global processes related to R2R to enable continued business transformation. Partnering with stakeholders to develop an effective and efficient finance function adding value through a solution-oriented mind-set.
Who are you
· 12 - 14 years of working experience in Accounting Operations, within a process oriented and ERP driven MNC environment.
· Must be a Qualified Chartered Accountant
· Strong Accounting background with a controllership mind-set.
· Excellent communication & networking skills, handle expectations of senior leadership and key internal teams/external partners. Have executive presence.
· Responsible for oversight of all intercompany transactions and processes, including understanding of intercompany transfer pricing agreements, as well as completeness and accuracy of intercompany accounts
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Consol, Tax, Treasury, Controllers) to identify opportunities to improve and standardize the Intercompany process (i.e. reduce mismatches, reducing close cycle, automate manual processes)
· Provide oversight and direction to Accenture resources to ensure monthly settlement processes and related analysis are conducted timely and effectively
· Working knowledge of Oracle Financials ERP, Microsoft XL, PPT, Word and other office tools
· Should be independent and operate with limited supervision.
· Strong project management skills.
- Innovative Self-Starter - able to act on own initiative and strives for doing things better, faster & more effectively
· Solution mind-set and strong analytical skills.
· Strong transformation background, questioning the status quo.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected.
Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.