Honeywell Sourcing Procurement/cloud infrastructure providers (IaaS, PaaS Category Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You will support the digital transformation of Honeywell as an IT Cloud and SaaS Strategic Sourcing Specialist. You will manage key suppliers in the area of Software (SaaS) and Cloud Platforms (IaaS). You will manage a portfolio of purchasing and contracting projects supporting the IT towers of Cloud and Infrastructure. You will oversee the creation of value through joint innovation with key suppliers and seek to reduce Total Cost of Ownership and expand Working Capital. You will manage Supplier Performance to support your category. You will drive the formulation of category strategies to support IT and Procurement Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan.
· Drive and execute Procurement and Category Strategies as relates to cloud infrastructure providers (IaaS, PaaS), and software providers
· Manage Supplier Selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance processes
· Execute on purchasing projects assigned through the Procurement Intake tool from IT input to contracting, finance approval, purchase requisition to Purchase Order
· Drive Master Service Agreements and Statements of Work from templates through redline process to execution
· Drive savings through understanding and modeling of various supplier savings plans, reservedinstances and enterprise level discounts for cloud IaaS and software licensing metrics for software
· Manage supplier Quarterly Business Reviews and drive a rigorous supplier scorecard process
· Assist in Tactical Procurement escalations, reconciliations and reporting as required
· Improve Working Capital through negotiation of Payment Terms extensions, Payment cycleoptimization, Vendor Managed Inventories Inventory and Lead time reductions
· Understand objectives of IT Service Owners in the area of software, cloud, data center infrastructureand translate into supporting supplier strategies
· Manage Information Technology Category Strategies including Spend Analysis, Benchmarking, Cost,Market Analysis and Global Technology / Economic trends
· Formulate and execute on Annual and Strategic Plans
· Ensure Relationship development and management with key Supplier Leadership
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s Degree
· +3 years of experience in IT Sourcing / Procurement, to include:
o Knowledge of software/SaaS providers and cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, Google, IBM, Oracle and others
· Fluent English Skills
· Contract Negotiation Experience
· Professional Certifications in IT / Procurement / Contract Management
· Demonstrated Business and Financial Acumen
· Experience with Procure-to-Pay Systems, E-Sourcing Platforms, Request for Quotation Tools, Spend Analysis tools
· Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
· Master’s degree
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.