PNC Field Support Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100242 Field Support Spec
Provides guidance and on-site support for installed products or applications, for a large site or multiple sites.
Provides technical support and guidance on software installation, utilization and troubleshooting to ensure successful implementation and usage.
Analyzes the customer's technical environment and explains complex issues to customers in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
Observes and reports on activities used to support customers; provides ideas, input, and innovation throughout the development process.
Provides technical support to sales and marketing, and training to customer staff.
GA - Atlanta
Field Support Specialist
Line of Business:
GA114 - 12th and Midtown Atlanta
Total Hours Per Week:
20% - 40%
After Hours On Call and Project Support REQUIRED!
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
GA - Atlanta
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Workflow Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
IT ENVIRONMENT - Working Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
SYSTEMS SOFTWARE INFRASTRUCTURE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of software technology, and the ability to plan global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of telecommunications platforms and the ability to plan the global, regional and local telecommunications architecture for infrastructure components.
IT SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of technical tools and techniques to guarantee service availability and ensure IT system performance.
IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT (ITSM) - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of management skill sets and technical tools to ensure quality and high standards in IT services.
Performance Measurement and Tuning - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to monitor, measure, and optimize individual and combined utilization of hardware, software and telecommunications components.
HARDWARE INFRASTRUCTURE - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to design, implement and integrate IT hardware for its use in business environments.
IT Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
Customer Support Service Agreements - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to existing customer support service agreements and the associated support levels and activities.
Service Request Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to apply the processes, activities and tools associated with managing customer requests.
Customer Support Policies, Standards and Procedures - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's customer support policies, standards and procedures and ability to guide customers on all company interactions.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Field Support Specialist within PNC's Client Delivery Services organization, you will be based in Atlanta, GA.