Robert Half Budget Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half is currently seeking a Grants Manager!
The Support Team seeks a Grants Manager who will be responsible for tracking and submitting documentation for reimbursable grants, assisting our fundraising team with financial reporting to donors, and ensuring compliance with federal purchasing requirements. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Grants Manager will manage reimbursement and reporting for federal (CARES I, CARES II, CARES III, Title I, etc.) and private grants. This is a grant-funded position which is funded for two years.
● Prepares reimbursement packets for all reimbursable grants (CARES I, CARES II, CARES III, Title I, etc).
● Assists schools with preparation and submission of annual plans for Title I.
● Manages communication and relationships with the federal programs offices of our authorizing districts to ensure timeliness of reimbursement.
● Prepares and submits revised plans for reimbursable grant spending as necessary.
● Develops a system to track budgeted, spent, submitted, and actual amounts for reimbursable grants.
● Prepares financial reports for the fundraising team reflecting actual spending for restricted private grants and any unrestricted grants that require reporting.
● Assists purchasers and the Procurement Manager with identifying the requisite number of vendors, obtaining all required information of vendors, and ensuring staff appropriately evaluate vendors.
● Appropriately codes invoices and purchases for budget management and accounting purposes, ensuring grant codes are appropriately used.
● Evaluates expenses coded to grant codes monthly and ensures only expenses eligible for reimbursement are coded to reimbursable grant codes.
● Provides best in class customer service to school-based teams to assist in grant management.
● Assists Accounting Team with audit processes.
● Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
● Preference for experience in finance, accounting, or grants management.
● Preference for 1-2 years of experience with reimbursable grants.
● Experience with developing and maintaining productive working relationships within and across teams.
● Customer service orientation.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Ability to learn new software quickly and on a self-driven basis.
● Ability to manage the ambiguity and multiple priorities inherent in an entrepreneurial environment.
● Meticulous organization skills and adherence to deadlines.
● Proficiency Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
● Committed to the mission of preparing children from educationally underserved communities for success in the paths they choose.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.