Honeywell Key Account Manager (Italy, Iberia and Eastern Europe) – Global Industrial Fire in Arluno, Italy
Key Account Manager (Italy, Iberia and Eastern Europe) – Global Industrial Fire
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Security and Fire (HSF) is a multi-billion strategic business unit in Honeywell’s Building a Technology business group. HSF is a leading innovator, manufacturer of electronic fire detection, security and Connected Home / Building solutions.
As part of the Global Industrial Fire Organization, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for accelerate the Industrial Fire growth both short term and over a period of 5 years (STRAP period). Our Industrial Fire product portfolio is able to deliver outstanding solutions across multiple market segments providing the latest technologies.
OFFICE LOCATION : Arluno (Milan area), but you will have the opportunity to work form home
GEOGRAPHY : the KAM will cover the whole Italian market, with a focus on Milan and Rome areas
TRAVEL : ability to travel up to 80% of the time in the whole Italy
- Drive all sales activities within the Industrial Fire business to reach the agreed AOP on sales, gross margin targets.
- Coordinate and drive Sales and Project Quotations across our Industrial Fire solutions
- Cooperate with other Fire divisions to drive cross selling
- Execute the Industrial Fire strategy and activities to support the Industrial Fire STRAP and achievement of agreed Industrial Fire business objectives
Key areas of responsibilities
- Ownership and delivery of the regional AOP Sales target and Margin target for the Industrial Fire Business within the areas/customers assigned.
- Collaborate and develop synergies with Honeywell Commercial Fire organization to define key actions to deliver AOP
- Define and supervise the execution of pricing policy for the whole range of products (pricing, terms, rebate agreements) in cooperation with Marketing and Finance teams in order to deliver year-on-year pricing and margin improvements
- Assist country’s sales team in tracking and closing major deals and develop customer’s portfolio to deliver both growth and margin targets
- Support SIOP process and business planning with strong and accurate short / medium term forecasting and demand planning. Target is achieve 90% accuracy.
- Contribute to annual Industrial Fire AOP planning process to achieve successful delivery of longer term and STRAP growth targets
- Provide commercial, market and competitor input into the Industrial Fire Lob STRAP process.
- Maximize market penetration of brands and offerings through aggressive but strategic utilization of multi-channel distribution/channel partners/EPC model including approved partners.
- Inspire whole sales organization to grow faster than the market with year-over-year margin expansion
- Leverage the larger Honeywell and focus on synergy benefits both from Commercial Fire, Industrial Fire and intercompany organizations and sales structures
- Grow the business organically through appropriate geographic and channel expansion
- Understand market sizes and segmentation; maintain and build knowledge on market and industry trends and competitive intelligence information
- Set challenging targets, coach and mentor, conduct robust annual performance evaluations, plus provide regular feedback and communication to continually improve the performance all sales people within the commercial organization
- Deliver accurate forecast and achieve agreed financial area targets monthly.
- Develop, maintain and improve standards of service to actual customer base and new customers
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- Direct management and business development plan to be establish with Key clients.
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators with regard to, but not only, Sales Activity, Target Accounts, Sales and Profit , Growth Strategies , CRM and market transparency.
- Demand Generation: Works with Marcomms and Channel Marketing to promote new offerings and create awareness with end-users and channels; Partners with Strategic Marketing and Sales to develop vertical markets playbook and end-user demand generation initiatives
Comply with and ensure entire organization complies with Honeywell Inc. Business Code of Conduct policies
20 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
20 Visit Customers
20 Search for New Customers & Campaign Management
20 Customer Reporting
20 Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- University Degree or equivalent work experience level
- Approx. 3-5 years’ experience in an outside sales role (e.g.: business development manager, sales manager, key account manager) within industrial fire OR process automation industries (e.g.: distributor control systems) OR within
integrated industrial automation systems + Account development and relationship building skills to maximize commercial opportunities + Fluent in English and Italian ,both written and spoken + Intelligent and articulate with excellent presentation skills + Excellent communication skills and ability to achieve results through performance management + Experience of using modern sales CRM systems
WE HIGHLY VALUE
- Working experience with foreign markets will represent a strong asset
- French, Spanish or Arabic language skills will be strongly appreciated
- Studies in Development Management, Economics, Finance or related experience will be an asset
- Ability to work in a startup mentality business, highly self-motivated, committed and growth driven
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a target driven and demanding environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately to ensure customer facing time is maximized.
- Commercially astute with an understanding of the dynamics of sales growth and market related changes.
- Target focused, motivated, optimistic, positive and professional.
- Must be proactive and flexible to customer and company demands.
- Excellent opening, negotiating and closing skills
THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU
- Be part of a well-known brand with a continued focus on innovation and growth.
- Join a dynamic team where most leaders are promoted from within.
- Home office.
Competitive salary package and bonus.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD58161
- Category: Sales
- Location: Viale Lombardie 5, Arluno, MILANO 20131 ITA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.