Robert Half End User Services Analyst II in Anderson, South Carolina
Description End User Services Analyst II
Immediate opening for an End User Services Analyst II to work onsite at manufacturing plant in Anderson, SC
The End User Services Analyst II will work onsite in the plant M-F 7a to 4p
The duties of the End User Services Analyst II will include:
• Research, troubleshoot and diagnostic hardware/software to identify, document and resolve errors/issues
• Provide 2nd level user support for incidents that require local resolution and cannot be resolved by the Service Desk.
• Response to service desk request tickets and outages via phone, email or online incident management ensuring completeness of tickets and follow up with other team members in case of incident escalation.
• Provide hands-on support for IT project implementations and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Collaborate with End User Services Team to resolve end-user’s technology issues.
• Support hardware and software installation/configuration in accordance with corporate policies and as designed by the End User’s team.
• Provide customer satisfaction by handling work orders with efficient communication, documentation and timeliness. • Support PC replacement programs and emergency exchanges.
• Maintain utmost confidentiality on all conversations, documents, correspondence, research records, information, data, etc.
• Assist in the asset management of all end-user devices and manage the stock level of spare equipment.
• Develop/optimized, repair and return to user procedures on OS/hardware related issues.
• Keep IT manager inform about the state of the local infrastructure.
• Support the Platform Service team for local backup operation in line with corporate policies
• Any additional responsibilities assigned by his supervisor as required.
• Orders and/or manages repair parts as required.
• Assists with any necessary wiring for networks and phone services as required.
The End User Services Analyst II must have the following skill set and education and displayed on resume
Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Windows Operating System Deployment.
• User State Migration Tool (USMT).
• Desktop related Group Policy Objects (GPO).
• Software Distribution and Patch Management tool experience.
• Scripting with PowerShell and VBScript.
• Desktop and Application virtualization knowledge.
• Experience in using ITSM systems like ServiceNow is a plus. Requirements:
• 2+ years of MS Windows desktop operating system deployment experience required and support experience.
• 2+ years of LANDesk, SCCM (or other software distribution tools) experience required.
• 2+ years of Mobile Device Management experience required.
•Windows 10 experience is an advantage.
• Apple Mac deployment and support experience required.
• Solid Network Infrastructure Principles knowledge required.
• Solid Security Principles Knowledge required.
• GDPR Knowledge required.
• ITIL v3 certification is desirable.
• ISO/IEC 9001 and 27001 Knowledge desirables. Requirements Security, Troubleshoot, Networks, Configuration Management, Migration, Windows OS, Deployments, Desktop Hardware, Computer Hardware, PC OS, Service Desk, LANDesk
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.