AT&T Client Solutions Executive 3 in Albany, New York
Our Global Business Sales team focuses on selling customized full-scale business solutions in a defined vertical or territory. You’ll generate new sales offering custom solutions designed and built with AT&T's cutting-edge products, services and systems while showing off the benefits of our advanced services, and ultimately closing deals.
As a direct sales position, the Client Solutions Executive 3 generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of ATT products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer’s strategic business priorities.
• Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for delivery of solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
• With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions.
• Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
• May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
• Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs.
• Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
• Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
• Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
• Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
• Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
• Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
• Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
• Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
• Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
• Assists less experienced peers. Lead when presenting products / services to existing or prospective customers.
• 8 to 12 years of relevant sales experience
• 5 or more years of related experience selling Telecom/IT solutions to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
• Strategic sales/account management experience focused on driving executive positioning and selling growth products and services to large Enterprise / Fortune accounts
• Successful record developing relationships and driving business growth with business and IT executives within Enterprise / Fortune set accounts
• Experience working in a team environment to ensure revenue growth and overall account management
• Knowledge of AT&T Products/Services/Solutions
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in a related field is preferred.
• Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
• Current auto insurance
• Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits like: a competitive base salary + commission, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, paid training and paid time off. We also provide 50% employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
• AT&T TV (including free HBO Max, Starz & Epix), DIRECTV (including free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-Verse TV
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications and entertainment company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So, what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.