Nike Claims Specialist - Czech & Slovak in Hilversum, Netherlands
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As an Order to Cash Operations Claims Specialist you will support the Order to Cash Operations team, within the wholesale business. Reporting to the Order to Cash Operations Team Lead, you will perform Claims related activities with responsibilities including Invoice and Shipment claims resolution. You will ensure a high level of service quality to our customers providing efficient claims resolution, while complying with internal policies and procedures relating to logistical and financial disputes.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Support the Service Model Differentiation (SMD) to implement Order to Cash panel of services, aligned to Sales Strategy;
• Support cross functional stakeholders by reducing cash collection risk through effective claims management and resolution;
• Perform accurate claims investigation, ensuring the correct approvals are obtained for actions, and documentation is maintained in relevant system as per guidelines;
• Manage workload in line with targeted Service Level Agreements. Ensure pro-active follow-up of claims within your portfolio/task list to minimize the number of blocked invoices and enable payment on time. Escalate to TL any risks to timely resolution;
• Support reduction of Invoice claims through clear communication with Sales to enable claim preventative measures to be initiated using Nike Flow.
Qualifications • Bachelor/Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields;
• Fluency in both English, Czech and Slovak;
• Experience in Finance related fields is a plus;
• Effective communicator with ability to influence stakeholders during difficult conversations;
• Proficient Excel skills;
• SAP experience is preferred.
Relocation offered? No, there is no relocation support offered for this position.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: SRC101117CSCS
Location: Netherlands-North Holland-Hilversum
Job Category: Finance, Corporate Services